- Parenting Australia Digital Pty Ltd is a registered Australian company trading as Parenting Australia and therefore use of its name by another entity or business is strictly prohibited except in cases where “Parenting Australia Digital” has given consent in writing to use its name.
- The advertiser confirms that it has all legal rights to use all materials provided by it to the Parenting Australia website or newsletter.
- The advertiser confirms that all information provided to “Parenting Australia Digital” is correct and complete.
- If “Parenting Australia Digital” believes that an advertisement is deemed inappropriate it has full right to refuse or remove the advertisement from www.parentingaustralia.com.au or it’s newsletter
- Parenting Australia will only publish and deliver services with advertising on its website, newsletter and directory once a signed proof of the advertisement has been received from the advertiser.
- Parenting Australia website, newsletter & directory are an information service only and are not liable for any company, content and/or products advertised. Any issues with a product or company or persons advertised with Parenting Australia should be taken up with the advertiser directly.
- All advertising positions are subject to availability and compliance with product and site rules.
- All advertising rates are charged in Australian Dollars (AUD) .
- GST – Where GST applies to any supply made to an advertiser, we will charge the applicable GST and issue you with a Tax Invoice. GST means the Australian goods and services tax charged under A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (“Act”). Tax Invoice means tax invoice as defined by the Act.
- Terms of payment is offered by a secure credit card merchant facility. We alternatively offer PayPal a third party facility offering shopping and payment alternatives.
- The Publisher makes no representations or warranties as to
a)The number of visitors and open rates to Parenting Australia Digital Pty Ltd or any of its websites or publications, including but not limited to www.parentingaustralia.com.au, www.kidscover.com.au, or any of its electronic newsletters.
b) The level of commercial activity generated in relation to any of its published media.
- All bookings are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.